UK Legislation Helps Write Off Massive Credit Card Debt to Protect Consumers
Published on March 18, 2018
You’ve probably of companies who can reduce your debt and get out debt fast through debt relief. But are these promises believable? Does debt resolution really work?
Yes! Thanks to new legislative acts in 2010, debt resolution has become recognized as a legitimate and viable way to help struggling consumers keep up with their minimum monthly credit card payments, while safeguarding them from unscrupulous debt relief companies. If you are struggling with debt, now is the best time to take advantage of these services.
Changes for the Better
Prior to 2010, debt relief companies were unregulated and could collect fees without providing any services. As a result, consumers were often left even further in debt.
Thanks to this act, consumers now only pay these companies for work actually performed – no more ridiculous upfront fees!
Unethical debt resolution companies have been chased from the market, and consumers now enroll with a sense of security, knowing that they are working with firms who do not charge any advance fees.
What should you expect from a best-in-class debt relief programme?
- Speed: The average debt resolution client who completes the Debt Assistance UK program resolves all their enrolled debt within 24 to 48 months.*
- Cost-Effective: Consumers generally settle their debts for LESS than they originally owe*.
- Honest: Reputable companies will provide a free, no obligation consultation and explain all your available options to help you get out of credit card debt.
A Leader in Reducing Credit Card Debt
Dealing with credit card debt can be confusing enough. That’s why it may make sense to go with a reputable company who can walk you through every step of the process. With over 230,000 clients to date, Debt Assistance UK, had resolved the highest amount of debts in the industry (over $3.5 billion pounds!).
Click here now to get started with Debt Assistance UK is easy and takes only a few minutes to receive a free, no obligation savings estimate.
How Can I Get Started?
- Step 1). Visit the website to get a free quote.
- Step 2). Answer a few simple questions and find the best option for you.